Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.fresk.com.au (the 'Website'). Please take a few minutes to read our terms and conditions (the 'Terms'). You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website.
- Website content is for education only and is not medical advice. Don't use it in place of a consultation with your health care provider.
- The website content including text, images and graphics is copyright. Website content, layout, styling or behaviour may not be reproduced without Fresk's permission and compensation.
- You may include an excerpt of the website elsewhere on the internet if you attibute the source to www.fresk.com.au and include a link to the page the excerpt was from.
- Review ingredients on the product page before buying the product to ensure it does not contain an ingredient you are allergic to or react negatively to.
- The product container and label you receive may vary slightly from the images shown.
- This is a handmade product and there may be small variations in colour and texture between orders.
- Payment is made upfront through PayPal.
- The product is made fresh for you over the next 3 business days.
- We reserve the right to not fulfill the order, in which case you will be notified by email and given a full refund via PayPal.
- Product is protected with bubble wrap and put in a box addressed to the name and address that you provided to PayPal. The box is marked as fragile.
- The parcel is lodged with Australia Post 3 business days (72 hours) after receiving your order and payment.
- Occassionally Fresk will pause operations (eg for business or staff development), in which case your product will be lodged 3 business days after Fresk resumes operation. A notice of any upcoming pause in operation will be posted on our shop page.
- Delivery is made by Australia Post. There is no signature on delivery or insurance option.
- If the product is damaged during delivery, send a photo to email@example.com of the damaged product and Fresk will replace the product at no further cost to you.
- Fresk products are not therapeutic goods and Fresk does not provide products for the purpose of therapeutic benefit.
- Customer reviews or stories are customers own experience, and your experience may be different. Fresk does not claim the products provide the results described by customer reviews or stories.
- Product ingredients are listed on the label. Verify that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using the product.
- Use a dry clean stick or spatula to extract and apply the product to your skin. Do not introduce water into the product container. Water in the product container may allow microbes to grow which may be harmful to your skin on future applications.
- Patch test on a part of your skin that you would be willing to expose to a reaction or irritation. If a reaction or irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Apply by following the directions on the product label. Do not use for any purpose other than for which it is intended. Use only on external skin. Do not injest or apply to internal parts of the body.
- Don't use the product after the expiry ('EXP') or best before ('BB') date listed on the label.
If you are not happy with the product for any reason, Fresk will refund the cost of the product. Shipping fee or gift certificates are not refundable. To receive a refund:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in what way the product is not working for you and what problems you are experiencing. We value feedback.
- Return the product to Fresk using the return address specified on your parcel. Return shipping is at your expense.
- On receipt of goods, we will reformulate the product to be more suitable for you (if both you and Fresk agree), and post at no further cost to you.
- Alternatively, on receipt of goods, Fresk will refund the full product amount via PayPal.
- To resolve an issue or make a complaint, send an email to email@example.com and include a resolution that would be acceptable to you.
- Fresk will acknowledge receipt of your issue or complaint with 4 business days and give a timeframe for resolution based on the complexity of the issue.
- Fresk will either accept your resolution or propose an alternative resolution. If the alternative resolution is acceptable to you, Fresk will action that resolution within the timeframe.
- If a mutually acceptable resolution cannot be agreed upon during the timeframe, then either party may initiate mediation with Conflict Resolution Service in the Australian Capital Territory. Both parties will then seek a mutually acceptable resolution with the help of the Conflict Resolution Service mediator. The parties must pay their own costs of the mediation and are equally liable for costs of the mediator and the venue. The mediation will be held in Australia Capital Territory, Australia.
- Reviews on our website are sourced directly from the users of the website.
- A review will be published on the website within 2 business days of receipt.
- Don't post a review to address a complaint or issue; instead use our returns or dispute resolution process. After Fresk has had an opportunity to resolve, we welcome your feedback via a review.
- Reviews we receive become our property without compensating you in any way. This helps to keep reviews authentic and unbiased.
Fresk reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page.