- 'Personal Information' is any information from which your identity is apparent.
- When you browse the website, we do not collect Personal Information about you.
- The website uses Google Analytics, which collects website traffic data and webpage usage, and does not identify individual users. We use Google Analytics to help us improve our website and make it more relevant to our customers.
- When you make a purchase we collect your name, address, email and the products you order. We use this to complete your order.
- Your credit card or bank account information is not disclosed to us, as we use PayPal to process payments.
- Your email is used to send you a PayPal receipt and to send delivery status updates from Australia Post.
- After an order is complete, your email is used to ask for a product review (about two weeks later) and to send occasional skincare tips in a newsletter. You can opt out of the newsletter by clicking its unsubscribe link.
- If you contact us we collect your email address and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number. We use this information to respond to your email.
- If you give us a product review we collect your rating, review description, headline and name. We use this information to display the review on the Website.
- The website is hosted on Australian servers.
- We protect the privacy of personal information with physical, technical and administrative safeguards.
- At your request, we will delete your personal information.
- If we experience a data breach, we will notify you via email.
- Contact us to view or correct your personal information. We will verify your identity before providing personal information.